1. Light: Give your African Violet some bright but indirect light. Think of it as a plant that loves to bask in the sunshine, but not get a sunburn!
2. Water: African Violets are like picky eaters - they prefer their water served from the bottom. Fill a saucer with water and let the plant soak up the goodness for about 10-15 minutes. Then, let it drain completely.
3. Soil: Give your African Violet some love by using a special soil mix that's just for them. Think of it like a special treat!
4. Temperature: Keep your African Violet cozy and warm by avoiding any drafty areas. It's like giving them a warm hug!
5. Fertilizer: Your African Violet loves to be pampered with some special food. Give them some African Violet fertilizer every few weeks during the growing season, and they'll reward you with beautiful blooms.
6. Pruning: Encourage your African Violet to be a bushy little plant by pinching off the tips of the stems. It's like giving them a haircut!
By following these cute care instructions, your African Violet will feel loved and happy in their new home. 🌸💕